Thursday, April 9, 2009

stupid trainer supervisor

O.K. so tuesday I get this call to reschedule my training appt for today from 930 to 9am with a different trainer. o.k. that is fine cause my trainer wants me to train with all the others so if he is gone i know the other two and can work out with them. so i go to the gym like normal do my cardio before my workout and then go to the trainers desk for my appt. 905 rolls around still no trainer 910 rolls around and one of them ask if i have been helped and she checks the computer to only realize that the supervisor never changed my appt and the whole purpose was cause the trainer i was schedule with at 930 could not do it she already had a appt. well needless to say i did not work out with a trainer today and the other two trainers kept saying they were sorry. it was not their fault i do not blame them in no way. i blame the supervisor which i already don't like anyway. let me go into that story last week i had a appt with the trainers supervisor (he just wanted to see where i stood).. and he kept calling me michelle the whole time and i tried to correct him two or three times and he never picked up on the correction. i understand that some people can not say my name correctly that is something i have gotten used to throughout my life but a whole different name... grrrrrr.. sorry i just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment